Unit 11 Ex. 11.3
Last Tuesday Lisa flew from London to Madrid. She got up at 6 o’clock in the morning and had a cup of coffee. At 6.30 she left home and drove to the airport. When she got there, she parked the car, walked to the airport building, and checked in, then she had breakfast at a cafe’ and waited for her flight. The planeflew on time and arriwed in Madrid two hours later. Finally she took a taxi from the airport to her hotel in the centre of Madrid.
- James always goes to work by car. — Yesterday he went to work by car.
- Rachel often loses her keys. -She lost her keys yesterday evening.
- Kate meets her friends every evening. — She met her friends yesterday evening.
- I usually buy two newspapers every day. — Yesterday I bought two newspapers.
- We often go to the cinema at weekends. — Last Sunday we went to the cinema.
- I eat an orange every day. — Yesterday I ate an orange.
- Tom always has a shower in the morning. — This morning Tom had a shower.
- Our friends often come to see us. — They come to see us last Friday.